- crave more peace and joy in parenting?
- find yourself getting annoyed, frustrated or angry with your child?
- feel out of control, overwhelmed and exhausted?
If so, come learn theâ€¦
ABCâ€™s of Peaceful Parenting
Learn some simple yet effective strategies and tools to help you become a peaceful leader for your child, family and most importantly, yourself!
Facilitated by Margaret Webb, a special needsÂ parent, former teacher, creator of My Obstacle Course,Â certified Martha Beck Life Coach and Sagefire Institute trained Nature Based Coach. www.margaretwebblifecoach.com
Who: Parents, Grandparents, Caregivers
When: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 from 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (Central Time Zone). Note: The class will be recorded and emailed to you in case something comes up or want to listen again.
(You will receive call in information and handouts after your payment has been processed.)
Never done a tele-class before? No problem! Nervous? That’s normal but you don’t have to be! I’m pretty nice and really funny! 🙂
- A few minutes before the call is scheduled to begin, dial the number and call ID you receive after your payment has been processed.
- I will start the class and recordingÂ right at 11:30 a.m.
- The class will be recorded. That said, if you have background noise, are calling on a cell phone or are doing stuff around your house/office, please hit *6 and that will mute you so you can listen without disrupting the quality of the call. If you have something to share or ask, hit *6 again to un-mute.
- During the 90 minutes, I’ll go through the ABC’s of Peaceful Parenting and will give examples and stories to illustrate how they make a huge difference. I’ll email the handouts after you register with this information so you don’t have to write it all down.
- Specific questions or situations can be addressed after the call via email – email@example.com. Speaking from personal experience (and I’m sure you can relate from meetings or classes), it’s annoying to have a challenging situation get all of the attention when you have information you’ve paid to learn so you know how to deal with your own. This is what I do as a Life Coach, help people in one on one sessions with these situations.